On-boarding is a crucial process, as it is the first step a new hire makes within your organization. It is key that a new hire is both appropriately welcomed and is effectively prepared for their new role; an understanding of your company’s culture, programs, processes and policies is fundamental for a new hire to feel at home.
Let U3 handle the details
To foster this, U3 manages not only the mundane details of on-boarding – paperwork and signatures – but also the details of assuring a new hire is right for the role and is dedicated to performing to expectations and beyond.
With U3 On-Boarding Services, we commit to:
- Developing a customized and documented process to fit your environment
- Providing an invested HR professional to give a warm welcome and follow each new hire through their first day or week, and to ensure that all steps have been taken properly
- Managing all your internal and government required paperwork
- Providing Company ID card and security badges
- Supplying workstation needs, laptop, security tokens and other necessary materials
- Introducing Supervisor and Team Members
- Providing Employee Handbook and relevant materials to ensure that company policies and procedures are followed
- Working with your payroll and benefits administrators to get your new hires up and running; or U3 can act as your payroll and benefits administrators directly
- Helping your new associates become acquainted with your culture